A Tryst with Goa Beaches

Hi Friends,

Its been long since I have last written on my blog log. Infact I was wondering as what all should I share about India. Being a geographically vast country, it was difficult for me to blog strategically, so I thought let my blog be random.

In this blog entry, I would speak about Goa and its beaches, situated on the western coast of India. Nestled on Western Ghats, it has an amazing range of flora and fuana. Goa is a interesting mix of cultures. You can easily see a major influence of portugese on this land. The culture of Goa has witnessed a seamless blend of ethnic and Portuguese traditions.

People of Goa are highly amicable and I didn't faced any such problem, though I kept myself as an awared traveller and never showed my trust on anyone. Being a backpacker in Goa, could have created few problems.

The first thing that I ventured out were offcourse Goa Beaches. Goa carries a coastline of about the 125-kilometer long and it is studded with number of glittering beaches. Some of the famous beaches that I explored were Anjuna, Baga, Colva and Benaulim Beach.

And yes surprising I happened to see an interesting beach culture. There were beautiful rustic beach shacks that provided space to travellers to spend some time in leisure. There were exotic night parties serving equally delicious food.

I tried different types of prawns and fishes and believe me, they were lipsmacking. The sea food cooked here taste somewhat different. I would especially request you to please try out the yummy fishes....

You need atleast three to four days inorder to enjoy beaches of Goa and I would recommend you take its full pleasure..
















Send in your feedback at mailto:visitors.feedback@gmail.com
Bookmark and Share

No comments: