My Suggestion: Travelling Tips to India

 Though I am not a travel expert but since I have visited India quite a few time (count 12), I have got an idea, as on how to safely travel in India. It has kind of became my second home and I am quite habitual with it. More so I am dying to give you my travelling tips to India. So here is my quick five:

1) Take a help of a reputed travel expert. Before deciding one, I would recommend to access his credibility regarding the same. This is especially important for those travellers who are visiting India for the first time.

2) See that you have valid passport and Visas.

3) It is always good to be in groups. The people of India are amiable but yet at the same time there are quite a few who are crooks or touts. Protect yourself from them and don't let yourself fall prey to them.

4) This one is for Women. The third point remains especially valid for you. I would also suggest to avoid travelling in night as India is not that safe during dark. It is better to prevent then to remorse.

5) Don't show off your money..



 Send in your feedback at mailto:visitors.feedback@gmail.com
Bookmark and Share

No comments: