A Travelog on India By An Explorer - Linda

I still remember the day, when I first planned my tour to India? It was such a nightmare.
I am an avid travelers and want to capture as much as I could of this beautiful world into my camera.

This time I thought of visiting India, since this was one place which I didn’t covered as yet. Since it is a vast zone, backpacking didn’t seem a great Idea. For this I referred to various sites on web and finalized Famous India, an ultimate resource on India, to book my trip. This site had varied sections, but I particularly liked tribes of India, villages of India, theme parks of India and shopping Malls of India.

For the first time, I saw a site which constituted a state in such a depth. Soon I was contacted by the travel agent who gave me details of my itinerary, through his bunch of travel packages on India.

Everything was taken care by them on my special request and all I did was to explore.
It was truly an experience in itself. I loved exploring India and I am thankful for the feat hospitality Indian people have given me.

I am a regular reader of this blog, so I thought to mention my experience with Indian people on this platform.

Guest Author
Linda, a globetrotter, who gave her inputs on India.

Suggested Reading From Indian Ecstasies
http://travellingtipstoindia.blogspot.com/
http://roughguides.evecommunity.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1514068921/m/5881025853




Send in your feedback at mailto:visitors.feedback@gmail.com

No comments: