Women on Wanderlust

Being a Women, no longer insecure me, infact it never did, as I was born in a close knitted family with six brothers (maternal cousin and one mine) on my side. No ! They never protected me, infact made me like them, I was tom boy all my life and love the fact being pampered that way. Strangely enough untill I became a travel buff, I realized why females needs security.

Travelling in busses, trains and man driven rikshaws were something I never did earlier in my life but as I grew, things seems to change and so my way of commuting too. The pain that I had to go through while travelling is inexpressible in words.

"This way I would never be able to move out ever in my life" , I was stung by a thought and went on reading about what all protection females should have if they are in other country - all travelling tips were useful, but there was no assurance on that. Being an Indian makes the Y species a bit fragile and if security is in question, travelling alone becomes a complete - NO! No!

And suddenly I came across "WOW" - Women on Wanderlust Club, run by Sumitra Senpathy, and her Girlie group. This was a sigh of relief as now, I could think of vacationing out without being surrounded by anyone. No more, I have to please my dad, brother or "him" to be with me.

Detailing on Sumitra, she is a travel writer and after years of serious globetrotting, she came up with this unique idea of of forming a club which stands for Dreams Travel to Female Itchy Feets.

She runs tours throughout the years and has come up with some good packages which a globetrotter cannot deny and if you are a FEMALE and is think "out of box", then travelling with Sumitra would be a joyride.

Contact Sumitra at me@wowsumitra.com or 09891655054/080-26658025 NOW for that WOW happening of your life!

No comments: